- Appointments can be made in hour increments.
- All appointments start on the hour.
- The appointments calendar starts on Monday. Please note this when you request a date, Sunday is NOT the first column in the calendar.
- If you intend to bring other individuals with you to conduct research, each member of the party must schedule an appointment and request the materials the group will be using through the Special Collections Request System.
- The online calendaring system allows for you to make more than one appointment at a time. After choosing your time, click 'Choose additional time.' It will create a listing of your appointments and allow you to add more by clicking a new day and then time. This will only work if your subsequent appointment is for the same length of time as the initial appointment.
You can also register and request materials prior to your arrival at the Rose Library through our Special Collections Request System. You can request materials directly from our catalog, discoverE, or through the FindingAids Database.