The Rose Library offers the LGBTQ Collections Fellowship, which supports research in Rose Library's LGBTQ related papers and archives that document the history, culture, politics, and public health initiatives.AWARD INFORMATION
- This fellowship has a value of up to $1,000.
- A minimum residency of 5 business days is required.
- In addition to meeting the minimum residency requirements, all award recipients will be required to submit a report of their experiences and work within the archive for the Rose Library blog.
- All fellows are paid their award money 4-6 weeks AFTER completion of their visit.
- The application deadline is February 28, 2020.
- All fellowship winners are announced in April 2020 on our website with amounts and research project title. You will also be mailed a letter and sent an email.
- All fellowships must be completed by August 2021.
Important Information for International Fellowship Applicants
Please familiarize yourself with the appropriate visa type for your desired length of stay at the Rose Library. For more information, please consult your U.S. Consulate or the Emory Office of International Student and Scholar Programs well in advance of your planned trip.