The Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, & Rare Book Library at Emory University is announcing two new fellowships and two new awards available to visiting researchers who want to work in designated Rose Library collecting areas for the 2017 calendar year.
- Billops-Hatch fellowship, funded through the Billops-Hatch Scholarship Fund, for research in the Camille Billops and James V. Hatch Archives
- J. Herman Blake and Emily L. Moore Award for research in the Black Panther Party collections
- Nancy and Randall Burkett Award for Research in Black Print Culture, funded by Rose Library curator Randall Burkett and his wife, Nancy.
- LGBT collections fellowship, for research in the Rose Library’s growing LGBT collections, funded by an anonymous donor.
Applications are currently being accepted. For more information on requirements and deadlines, please see the Rose Library Visiting Researchers fellowships and awards page.
These new fellowships and awards join others offered by the Rose Library, including the Schuchard Prize and the Alan Rackoff Prize, both of which grant an award to an Emory student for the best undergraduate research paper that uses primary materials from the Rose Library.
For media inquiries, contact:
- Holly Crenshaw
- Phone: 404-727-0211
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elaine Justice
- Phone: 404-727-0643
- Email: email@example.com